HOW TO MANAGE HOUSE CHORES AND STUDY DURING THE PANDEMIC COVID-19
Tips on how to manage house chores and study during the pandemic Covid-19:
- Time management ( you need to set up a schedule for doing house chores and study in a day. Take one or two hours a day to finished your house chores, one hour for study and revised about learning outcome.
- Block out distractions ( when you need to focus on your studies or house chores make sure you try to avoid yourself from Instagram, Twitter and other social media tools.
- Create a house chores rota ( making sure that everyone in the household has a share in the chores is essential as it will ease the pressure on you. Splitting cooking and washing up duties with partners and children, and making sure it’s not all left to you, means you will have more time to study and less time to worry about the house chores not getting done.
- Join a study group ( study groups offer several advantages to students, least of which is the ability to cover more material faster. Working in a study group makes it possible to research and learn about various topics quickly. Each member is assigned a topic and then provides a summary to the group.
- Avoid multitasking ( focus on one task at a time as multitasking will actually decrease your productivity. Make a timetable between studies and doing house chores to prevent from clashing and arrange your task from the most importance to least.